Tommy S. Blalock
Tommy S. Blalock, III
Blalock Law Offices was formed to help individuals and families struggling with debt issues. I have limited my representation to individual consumers in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases since 2004. I file approximately 200 bankruptcy cases per year for clients in Greensboro, Asheboro, Burlington, Reidsville, High Point and other areas of North Carolina. Working with this office allows you to benefit from this experience and feel confident in the legal counsel provided.
Providing clear, well-reasoned advice for all bankruptcy issues
I know that the decision to file bankruptcy is not an easy one. I also know that no two individual’s financial circumstances are the same. I believe in spending the time necessary with all clients to understand their specific financial issues and goals. I work with you on an individual basis and don’t treat you like a number. I aim to make you feel comfortable with the bankruptcy process and secure that my experience can help you meet your desired result.
- North Carolina, 1999
- Consumer bankruptcy
- J.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1999
- B.A., summa cum laude, political science, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 1996
- “Chapter 13 Issues: Substitution of Collateral,” 24th Annual Bankruptcy Seminar, Middle District of North Carolina
- “Nuts and Bolts for Debtors and Consumers (Including B-22 and Exemptions),” 29th Annual Bankruptcy Seminar, Middle District of North Carolina
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Greensboro Bar Association
Contact us today for bankruptcy guidance in Greensboro
Blalock Law Offices, P.A. provides focused guidance on bankruptcy issues. I personally meet with every client and provide one-on-one counseling. Please call us today at 336-609-6878 or contact us online.